Edit options doesn't work anymore - 2.2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit options doesn't work anymore - 2.2.1

I just upgraded to the latest version and for some reason, my edit options page will not work. If you go to the page and hit either the 'Change Avatar' or the 'Submit Modifications' buttons, it returns with a white screen. So my users can't change any of their information or avatars.

I did install the vbPad hack which added a few lines to the member.php3 and member2.php3 scripts, but I replaced the editted copies with an original and I still get the blank screen.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks
    Chris

I am having the same problem now that I upgraded to 2.2.1, however I have noticed that it is not a problem on vBulletin.com.

Please help...

Comment

Edit your modifyoptions template and change the form method='get' to method='post' if it is not already.

Comment

That fixed it for me. Thanks tons.

Chris

Comment

Worked for me too, but I have no idea why it was like that in the first place.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

This template had changed several versions ago. You just forgot to revert it. (It was in the announcement! )
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Maybe I should check for other templates that need to be reverted then.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X