Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=33997

Leave a comment:

• Scoriox
    replied
    how would one go about fixing this?

sorry for such a long time. hard drive failed, and I didn't have a whole lot of $$ to go get a new one.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    If you have deleted your location field and then added it back at some point than I believe it will be blank on the forum leaders.

Leave a comment:

• butty
    replied
    Originally posted by freddie
    Butty if you view forum leaders as a GUEST do you still see private forums listed?
    yes i do freddie, il pm you with my board info so that you can see

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Butty if you view forum leaders as a GUEST do you still see private forums listed?

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    That doesn't make sense, if we assume that they are seeing the same on this forum..My only guess that isn't site-related is that it's the browser, but that's weird aswell.

Leave a comment:

• FWC
    replied
    Originally posted by butty
    it happens on mine aswel, aswel as the other problem whereby it shows the priveate sections on my site the moderators mod, is there an easy way of disabling forum leaders for now till these problems are sorted?? because for now ive had to rename all my private sections
    It didn't do this on my site with 2.2.0 and it doesn't do it with 2.2.1. Are you sure you have your permissions set correctly?
    Last edited by FWC; Thu 22 Nov '01, 12:53am.

Leave a comment:

• butty
    replied
    it happens on mine aswel, aswel as the other problem whereby it shows the priveate sections on my site the moderators mod, is there an easy way of disabling forum leaders for now till these problems are sorted?? because for now ive had to rename all my private sections

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    ScorioX can you submit a support ticket with FTP username/password/URL please? I think I know what is going on but I want to confirm it.
    Whatwhatwhatwhat? They say it happens on this forum aswell, so if they're not cross-eyed, then what is it?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    ScorioX can you submit a support ticket with FTP username/password/URL please? I think I know what is going on but I want to confirm it.

Leave a comment:

• Scoriox
    replied
    The location of the MODERATORS is left blank, with the Location text a bit "queerish" if you will

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Clinard
    replied
    I believe the showgroups files is one that has been changed since the initial release of 2.2.1.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoriox
    LOL appears to also be on this site too

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showgroups.php?s=
    Høh? I see the locations just fine?

Leave a comment: