• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerous members still awaiting the official email regarding 2.2.1

Please view the last two pages of this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...545#post208545
    JTMON

I suppose these are the same people who griped about 2.2.0 being released before it was ready - and the same people who bugged Jelsoft to hurry up and release 2.2.0.

I'd say be patient. There will be an announcement when the release is officially out of beta. If you can't wait, then install the beta.

-t
    Tim Hewitt
    myOstrich Internet - Domain Management & Internet Services
    myOstrich Golf - When it comes to golf, we don't have our heads in the sand.

Comment

I don't believe this is the case as Jelsoft stated it should be out of beta in 48 hours. It's now 5 days since they announced it's release. Also, if that was the case, then where's my email for 2.2.0's official release as I don't have an email for that one either!
      JTMON

Comment

Originally posted by thewitt
        I suppose these are the same people who griped about 2.2.0 being released before it was ready - and the same people who bugged Jelsoft to hurry up and release 2.2.0.

I'd say be patient. There will be an announcement when the release is officially out of beta. If you can't wait, then install the beta.

-t
        It's nice to see somebody around here thinking clearly. Some people are being ridiculous.
        FWC
        White Sox Interactive Forums

Comment

Originally posted by FWC
          It's nice to see somebody around here thinking clearly. Some people are being ridiculous.
          It's as it should be, and all is well in the world.
          Toddler from Hell

Comment

You know what is rediculous?

Blaming the customer for an early release of 2.2.0! We don't control the developers. People won't NOT use vbulletin because they hold back on a release to make it more bug free.

I want a 64 bit version of windows but you don't see the bug KINGS of Microsoft releasing it because I as well as 1 million others want it do you?

Paying members not receiving the emails they are supposed to is rediculous. We are talking about a possible problem in the email system here. That's what this thread is about.
            JTMON

Comment

Originally posted by JTMON
              Paying members not receiving the emails they are supposed to is rediculous. We are talking about a possible problem in the email system here. That's what this thread is about.
              You have it on good authorithy that the mail has been sent then, have you? Or that anyone has received a mail saying that 2.2.1 has been released? I for one have not seen anything to that effect.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

I'm talking the mai for 2.2.0 even. Did you get one for that realease because I didn't.

As for the authority, I'm only going by what they said. 24-48 hours. That's why people are wondering about it. I made this thread though because I never even got an email for 2.2.0.
                JTMON

Comment

How about we keep this discussion going in the appropriate discussion thread?
                  Chen Avinadav
                  Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Working...
                  X