Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moved SQL-Database of vB 2.0.3 onto vB 2.2.0 installation: passwords cannot be identi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirLANcelot
    replied
    I did not have the possibility to do that. I just had the SQL backup of the 2.0.3 forum, and now the actual files version 2.2.0.

I want my own 2.2.0 board with all the thing I already did with 2.0.3 (and its content). And I do NOT have the 2.0.3 license. It is our hosting partner, who offered the forum to us.

- LANce

Leave a comment:

• DevilsMania.com
    replied
    i did that, but i got his problem anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    JTMON is right. You need to run upgrade13.php to upgrade the 2.0.3 database to 2.2.0.

Leave a comment:

• SirLANcelot
    replied
    Before, I used a multi license from our hoster gamigo.de. Now this is my own license - this is the first time, we can use the actual PHP files.

- LANce

Leave a comment:

• DevilsMania.com
    replied
    i upgraded in the right way but i have the same problem
    ppl when log out can't log in anymore for wrong passwords
    Last edited by DevilsMania.com; Thu 15 Nov '01, 6:47am.

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Um, not sure why you did it this way. Normally you would use the upgrade13.php file to upgrade your forums to 2.2.0

One of the steps in the upgrade is the MD5 encryption of the passwords. Maybe that is where your problem is. I wish I could help more, but I will leave it to the mods

Leave a comment:

• Moved SQL-Database of vB 2.0.3 onto vB 2.2.0 installation: passwords cannot be identi

Hi!

Please excuse the long subject .

I have installed vBulletin 2.2.0, then imported the vB 2.0.3 SQL. Everything seems to look fine - but we cannot log on anymore. It says, the passwords are wrong.

- LANce
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X