Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moved SQL-Database of vB 2.0.3 onto vB 2.2.0 installation: passwords cannot be identi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure-Mods?
    JTMON

Comment

not sure mods ? mods = modifications ?
      if is that, yes i surely modified many templates

Comment

sorry go eat now brb later
        help me please helpppppppp

Comment

No I meant I am unsure how to fix it once the "pizza is done" so I was asking for moderator help
          JTMON

Comment

You will lose the changes you made to any templates that get reverte.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I could not just update because now this is MY OWN license.

Before, there were two urls:

aomn.gamigo.de = webpage
              aom-forum.gamigo.de = forum

As we wanted to use cookies and stuff like that from the vBulletin, we needed to purchase our own copy. So, now there it is in a sub directory; as I told, we imported the SQL. And now, we have this damn password problem .

- LANce

Comment

okei... so also if i lose all my taplates i don't care much will work on them when the forum works properly....
                so tell me how to fix that (without losing any data about users and images=smilies avatars) then if u want to be mod after the pizza we'll talk.

help help help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X