Can't enter my username as customer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter my username as customer.

From my member control panel I click on the link to get 'priority support' and enter my username. I enter my username in the top of the 3 text boxes and click submit. It sends me to:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

and says 'No changes made!' no matter what I do. Can you *please* fix this?

Maybe it's because you only want to enter your username once? The other two spots are for 2 other usernames that are allowed support here
    JTMON

Comment

Yep - once is enough!
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I only have 1 username that needs to receive support. It STILL does not work. Please fix this.

Comment

It does work. You are showing up as licensed. Why do you think it didn't work?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Its not a site problem since Many of us (in the last day) were able to post our member info in that same form.

Try clearing your cache on your browser and see if that works.
            There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

The reason why I think it's not working is because whenever I go back to visit that 3 text input form, each text input shows up as empty. If I'm showing up as registered, then, who cares I guess. That's all I care about anyway.

Thanks

Comment

Yep - you're set to go!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

maybe not neccessary to open a new thread...

almost the same question:

do i show up as a licensed customer?

i entered my name several times, but i still receive links from vbulletin.org to vbulletin.com (pretty new threads) that link me to a

You do not have permission to access this page.

the link i mean is this one:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/attac...&postid=155195

thank u

kreftt

Comment

No that's occuring because they moved the hacks to vbulletin.org but the link is still set for here. So, to access them, just change the .com to .org and it will work!
                    JTMON

Comment

yay, works

thanx

kreftt

Comment

Working...
                      X