Users editing rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users editing rights

I have had a bit of a problem with one of my users. She had posted about 250 posts and everything was cool. Then the other night she went a litte crazy (I don’t know what was wrong) and deleted every single one of her posts.

This would have been ok except that it has messed up a lot of the board as threads no longer make much sense and whole threads have disappeared as she was the starter of the thread.

My trouble is she has come back and is apparently ok again but I don’t want to take the risk of her messing everything up again. Is there anyway that I can remove her rights to edit and delete her posts? I could disable that for all users but I trust the rest of them and don’t want to lose the self-moderation for all users (as well as give myself loads of work when people want spelling errors corrected ).

I looked in the control panel but could see how to do this.

You can create another usergroup soley for that user, and make it so she can't edit her posts.

Otherwise, this would require a hack (www.vBulletin.org).
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X