Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freaky
    replied
    I ran the script again and got the attached this time.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Can you submit a support ticket with access to phpMyAdmin or Telnet/SSH? Some way to access the database? I'm not sure what's going on...

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    This is what it says:

Warning: Offset 42 is invalid for MySQL result index 6 in /admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

Thanks for ur time again.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    OK I got it working. Took a while to wrap my brain around the logic but it's working. If you want to, pop it open in a text editor and read the huge comment about the logic.

Anyway this should come up with any forums that have threads but no entry in the forum table - e.g. deleted without removing the accompanying threads.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    That's not right at all...back to the drawing board. I will try to work out the problems with the script and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    I ran the script again and the attached file is what it generated...I am kinda confused....could you see which forum number it is?

Thanks again....you are helping me tremendously.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    By 'stops' do you mean the last forum it lists is 42? It will only list the forums that have threads in them but *no* record in the forum table. So assuming everything above 42 has a record in the forum table that would be fine.

Just to be on the safe side I have modified it so it will print a list of the good forums at the end. These are forums with records in the forum table.

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    the script stops at forumid 42
    bug?

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Upload the attached script to your forums directory and run it. It should find the forum with the problem for you. Use this forumid in the other script.

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    What do you mean by 'invalid'? If 76 still has stuff in the forum table, then it is not gone and you should not run this script on it.

Ok, this is what it is....I thought the forum id was 76 but its not, thats a valid forum. How can I find out what the forum id was? To find that, I was going backwards and 74,75 came out as invalid forums. Does it not mean that the forum that got deleted was one of those two?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    What do you mean by 'invalid'? If 76 still has stuff in the forum table, then it is not gone and you should not run this script on it.

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    I have a question.

I am pretty sure about the forum number but what if I ran that script with a wrong forum number? I can edit it manually where you typed in forum 76 in that script, but what if it was forum 75? 75 is the 'next' invalid forum and it could be that one....would running the script on the wrong 'invalid' forum number screw anything up?

Leave a comment:

• freaky
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    First, make a backup of your forum. Do it now, I'll wait.

Rename this script to finishdeletions.php

Then run this script from your main forums directory.

Please please PLEASE make a backup first.
    I dont have access to telnet at this moment
    ill backup when i do, and then run that script

I really appreciate your help and ill get back with you

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    First, make a backup of your forum. Do it now, I'll wait.

Rename this script to finishdeletions.php

Then run this script from your main forums directory.

Please please PLEASE make a backup first.
    Last edited by tubedogg; Mon 19 Nov '01, 10:00am.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X