• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a way to..

make it so when users leave the forum, they are seen in

currently 6 members and 0 guests on the boards

for a little while longer?

just a thought.

Yes, just increase the 'Timeout for Cookie' setting in the Admin CP.

Could you please follow the link in the last line of my sig and enter your user name? Thanks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

username?

it didnt work?

Comment

You'll need to enter your customer number and password to access that page.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok i am lost

to enter what page?

i am not sure what you are talking about. i lost something in the conversation.

Comment

umm

To add to my above question.

if they return in that amount of time, will it show them twice?
            that would be bad....

Comment

Go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/forums.php

You'll need to have your customer number and password to enter this page. Once you've done that, then add your username to the list on the page.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i have stated here on this forum

a few times, that i downloaded the lite version. and then told a friend i know from online that i had it working. he asked me for my user and pass to my ftp. i gave it to him, he said he could make the board better. He uploaded and started the full version (hack, crack) and i came here and posted saying i wanted to do the right thing and pay.

and my post was moved/removed? and i never was contacted.

so i filled out the form here, and told them, and i still have not recieved any information.

sarah.

Comment

Hmmm....why don't you just order the full version? There's nothing stopping you.

http://www.vbulletin.com/order.php

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

hmmmm...

if i pay, i want a copy so i can update and stuff.

i have some questions. i want to update my copy, i dont want to re-enstall and loose the 600+ posts so far etc... i have the settings like i want. etc...

if i pay, re-upload, will i loose all... have to reset all...?

see.... do you understand why i havent? i want mine to be updateable. is it? can i do that? will it update to the newest one if i missed the last few updates etc....

please dont hmmm me when i was very honest with you guys/gals. i could of said nothing. the guy i got the cracked vb from also knows where to get help on styles etc.... but i came here.

sarah

Comment

You won't have to lose anything. You can continue running your forums exactly as they are. All this will do is give you the legal right to use this software and access to support and downloads.

You could have sent an email to [email protected] if you had any questions.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

thank you for the information.

i do want the legal copy.
                        i will email that address, as i want a copy, and, i still have questions, but dont want to flood this forum with them.

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X