Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error.

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.0:

Invalid SQL: REPLACE INTO searchindex (wordid,postid,intitle) VALUES (18363,15220,0),(29,15220,0)
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'searchindex.MYD'. (errno: 145)

mysql error number: 1016

Date: Thursday 01st of November 2001 06:47:18 PM
    Script: http://www.matrixforums.com//newreply.php
    Referer: http://www.matrixforums.com/newreply...&threadid=1048
    My members and I keep getting these errors when we post. When I refresh it suddenly works. These errors just came out of nowhere..it was working fine until like 5 minutes ago.
    Last edited by TGO; Thu 1st Nov '01, 4:05pm.

Oh, and post times and last posters to threads arent updating..neither are post counts.

Comment

you'll need to repair your database from the corruption by uploading repair.php from extras folder in your download zip file and loading it into your browser and following the instructions on that page
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I got this back :

repair.php?check=1&iterations=4&forum=vbdatabase (check the database "vbdatabase", try to repair damaged tables 4 times)
        I am a total database dunce..any idea how to fix this?

I appreciate the support

Comment

You need to copy that into your Address bar in your browser, like this:

yoursite.com/forum/repair.php?check=1&iterations=2
          (skip the forum= part, and you only need 2 iterations to make sure it's fixed)

Comment

Thanks guys, it worked.

Any idea what caused this, so I can make sure it doesnt happen again?

Comment

There is really no way to predict corruption, unfortunately.

Comment

most common from my experience on other people's servers is the server being rebooted without shutting down mysql first - good idea is whenever your reboot your server always myisamchk your databases for any corruption

the other is hardware problems
                :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X