Style Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Sets

When we upgraded our forum to vb 2.0.2 for some reason we ended up with 5 style sets. I've deleted the "old style set" but now I'm left with....

- Default (w/o a remove link)
    - Default (with a remove link)
    - pope original
    - vbdefault

I don't need all of these style sets because I only plan on using one and have my users not have the option to choose another. How can I find out which one I'm using? Is it safe to assume that I'm using the Default (w/o a remove link)? Is vbdefault there as a back up? I'd like to be certain I'm not deleting something that will my break my board.

In a related question....I have something similar with my Replacement Variables and Template sets. I have 2 for each Default and vbdefault. If I make any changes I need to make them to the Default templates, right?

Thanks in advance

this might seem like a silly post but I'd like to remove as much excess as possible. Does anyone know?

thanks.

Comment

1. backup your forum
      2. remove all stylesets except the default w/o remove link
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X