question about styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about styles

I'm pretty new to vb, and I have just one question right now.. Is it possible to integrate into the styles section of the admin cp, the numbers of how many board members use each different style? I just thought this would be a really neat feature, but I have no idea how to make it work.

So when clicking styles --> modify, right next to each style listed there could be a number of people that use each of them.. Is this at all possible?

thanx in advance

Open style.php (in the admin folder) in a text editor, and replace this:
    Code:
      while ($style=$DB_site->fetch_array($styles)) {

echo "<tr class='".getrowbg()."'>\n<td><p>$style[title]</p></td><td><p>".
    with this: (my code in red)
    Code:
      while ($style=$DB_site->fetch_array($styles)) {
        $users=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM user WHERE styleid='$style[styleid]'");
        echo "<tr class='".getrowbg()."'>\n<td><p>$style[title] ($users[count] users)</p></td><td><p>".
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

thank you very much firefly!! works like a charm!!

Comment

No problem!
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X