Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reveltaion456
    replied
    Ok, well, you see the problem. I know all my threads and users are intact, but I can't acess the forums or the profiles and all. Whats going on?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Check your admin/config.php file.... remove any spaces before the <?php tag and/or after the closing ?> tag

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=21315

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I've never seen this one before.

the {htmldoctype} in the upper left is aprt of it, and I remember seeing that before, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out where. Running on 6 hours sleep for the past 2 nights probably isn't helping that, either.

Did you do any heavy template editing prior to the upgrade? you might nee to revert some templates.

Also, in the future *always* make a backup of your database before upgrading.

Leave a comment:

• reveltaion456
    replied
    No error, it all went through. I know the forums are still there, I can see them when I run a search for polls on the Admin CP. I didn't do a backup, never had to.

I have no hacks either.

What do I do?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    that is definitely odd. did you get any error messages during the upgrade?

Did you have any hacks on your board?

did you make a backup before doing the upgrade? it might be worth the time to restore and try again?

Leave a comment:

• reveltaion456
    started a topic Upgrading Problems 2.2.0

Upgrading Problems 2.2.0

I uploaded all the new files and ran the upgrade13.php file and now look at my index. (www.buddhistboards.com)

Something is wrong with it, they forums don't show up, the fints are mutilated, whats wrong?

- Bernardo
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X