Forumhome edit problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forumhome edit problem

i am trying to edit the forumhome temp and i want to move $pminfo to the top of it, i am on 2.2.0 and it is seeming when i move it to just mess everything up? could anyone help

Where exactly are you placing it?
    This is where I put it, and it works great:
    Code:
    $pminfo
    <tr align="center">
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont>&nbsp;</smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="80%" align="left"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Forum</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Posts</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Threads</b></smallfont></td>
      <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" nowrap><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Last Post</b></smallfont></td>
    </tr>
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

yeah i did that as well, but i cant seem to get it to sperate from the main body, i want a space between that and the main body, bit it never seems to work only add a extra space at the top

Comment

This is how that portion of my forumhome template looks like:
        Code:
        $loggedinusers
        $pminfo
        <tr align="center">
          <td bgcolor="{forumhomebar}" colspan="5" align="left">&nbsp;</td>
        </tr>
        <tr align="center">
          <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont>&nbsp;</smallfont></td>
          <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" width="80%" align="left"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Forum</b></smallfont></td>
          <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Posts</b></smallfont></td>
          <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}"><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Threads</b></smallfont></td>
          <td bgcolor="{tableheadbgcolor}" nowrap><smallfont color="{tableheadtextcolor}"><b>Last Post</b></smallfont></td>
        </tr>
        $forumbits
        {forumhomebar} is just a custom variable by me, use your own color.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

ohh i see you added a extra bar in it to space it... wish the was a better way so going it.. hmm one more question

i am trying to have my header code using leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0", but with my main body i want it to be like leftmargin="5" rightmargin="5" do you know how to do this?

Comment

Well it looks pretty good on vBulletin.org since the border and background colors are almost the same.

And you lost me there with that, I'll come back when I learn some real HTML.
            Chen Avinadav

Comment

@[email protected] tell me about it, i think i need to learn html aswell... heh but what i want in tearms ir the have my Logo touching the top and left corner of the window with no space and then have my main body spaced from the window boarder.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X