admin/mod advantage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin/mod advantage

Avatar custom, I set it to 50 posts before people can custom the avatar, but I don't want that rule to apply to admin and mod, how can I bypass that rule like custom title rule?

Edited by *** on ***: Can I make this not to show up when admin and mod edit their own msg.
    My forum's vB3 version: 3.6.8

1. Admins should be able to bypass it regardless. There is currently no way for mods to bypass it.

2. You can turn the setting 'show edited by for admins' off but again there is no way to do this for moderators currently.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
      1. Admins should be able to bypass it regardless.
      Even admin I can't, I access it in user CP, is there a way to custom avatar for admin in admin CP? Because there is no option in user CP, I've checked very carefully.
      My forum's vB3 version: 3.6.8

Comment

Personally I'm against setting a post limit, once people realize they can get an avatar at 50 posts they just post a bunch of one liners to get there. That was my experience anyway. I finally gave in and said anyone that wanted one could have one. Chances are if they go through the trouble of finding one and having you add it they're going to stick around for a while anyway.
        HBO Forum - Discuss Game of Thrones, True Blood, Big Love, Boardwalk Empire, and more!
        Disney Forums - Disney theme parks, vacation, entertainment, and more!
        iLoveTalk - Our general discussion forum.
        VeggieBoards - The largest and most active vegetarian forum!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X