Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styles drop down box

Hello,

I have endlessly searched the forums for this answer, and after many hours I have come up short, and it's time to post for help. I am sure the answer is there somewhere in the depths of these theads, but I failed to find it

How do I make the styles drop down box appear on the top of the forum pages? I have seen this on several vbulletin sites. I would like users to be able to simply change the styles by a drop down box located at the top of the forums, instead of them having to do it in their control panel.

Thanks....

I've seen what you are talking about. I believe you may be looking at vBPortal as well. This is not a built in function of the vBulletin program. You will have to do some code manipulation to be able to achieve this. You may just create a dropdown box or jump menu and use your different templates as the criteria. Sounds like it may just work. Haven't tried it.
    Last edited by Hooper; Tue 30th Oct '01, 6:02am.

Comment

Thanks Hooper for the quick response! I think I have seen this from the regular vbulletin sites, but you may be right, maybe it was the vbportal. It's no big deal. I just think it would be a good feature to add. Maybe I will just modify the templates to make it happen.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Welcome.

You may also try this forum....

Styles .....for some of your layout and design issues. It has some interesting stuff in there.

Best Wishes.
        Last edited by Hooper; Tue 30th Oct '01, 7:38am.

Comment

Working...
        X