X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm doomed! :(

i'm totally doomed right now..
    i have about 20 forums on the board.
    i wnat 1 of them to have a custom header.
    i create a Style for that forum, and set the "Custom style set for this forum" to PQ (that's the name of the style i created)
    i change the header in that style, and it changes in the Default style as well! WHY?

i also tried creating a new Replaceemtn Variable and Template sets and adding a replacement varilable {pqcustom} to default ones and the 'new' ones.

that didn't help either
    can somebody help me please?

i realy need to get this done. again, all i need is 1 forum to have a custom header, different from the rest..

thanks, any help is appreciated

Edit the properties for that style set, make sure you see something other than default for "replacement" and "template" set.
    Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
    Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Comment

set those to "Police Questions" (i created a template set and a replacement set named that...)

the template set was exactly like Default one.. i used a custom one through out the board, but iddn't want to go and make all the changes right now..

Comment

someone please help!!

Comment

PM me with an admin login, your URL, and which forum is supposed to have the different header and I will take a look.

Comment

Have you done any hacking? There is something wrong with your replacementset table, namely, it has more than 2 columns.

Comment

i don't remember..
              i might have installed 1 hack, but i really doubt it

not sure..

we upgraded from UBB to vB.. thought all the hacks wou.,d be lost, but vB had all of them already.. so i'm not sure

maybe if you look around the board you'll be able to notice any ?

Comment

If you had a hacked UBB, odds are something went wrong during the import.
                Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
                Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Comment

ilya, PM me with a username/password for either phpMyAdmin or telnet, something where I can access your database directly.

Comment

Working...
                  X