New Button Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Button Problems

I have downloaded a new buttonset from PixelJunction. I vreateda subfolder in my main forum area called "blackimages"
    Then I changed the images location to the new folder name. But when I view the forum it doesn't show the new buttons even though right clicking and doing a properties listing shows that the board is looking in the correct folder. I had this problem before but it was because the replacement button set didn't have the correct names. Now they DO but are not showing up.
    JTMON

Any ideas? Anyone?
    JTMON

Comment

Even if you don't know the answer can someone tell me how it's even possible that the properties show it going into the correct folder yet the old buttons still show? It's so weird!
      JTMON

Comment

I have no idea. If you want to email me access into to your Admin CP I'll take a lok.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Smachol, just emailed you, It is only the default style that I made the changes too so that's where to look
          JTMON

Comment

Everything looks ok in the Admin CP. However when I check your 'blackimages' directory, the actual GIFS are blue.

For instance:

It looks like you don't have the correct images in that folder.

[Edit - it's now fixed.]
            Last edited by Steve Machol; Sun 28 Oct '01, 9:35pm.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

see? screwy ain't it? I even triple checked my spelling to make sure it was the right case.
              JTMON

Comment

EEK!!! How the heck did that happen? Huh, well I goto change now. I be back!
                JTMON

Comment

Ok that's very not right!! I uploaded black images 3times now and it still showed blue going into the blackimages folder, until I did a Shift-Refresh then it showed the correct color for the one button, then I did a shift-refresh on the forums and they work.

Dang!! That's amost as bad as Flash! Thanks Smachol. Not sure what's up but they are workin now.
                  JTMON

Comment

Yep, even the color of the button in my post is now black instead of blue!

P.S. It's 'Steve'

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

HEHE thanks Steve!
                      JTMON

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
                        P.S. It's 'Steve'
                        You should really put something in your signature about that, Steve.
                        FWC
                        White Sox Interactive Forums

Comment

Originally posted by FWC
                          You should really put something in your signature about that, Steve.
                          Like that would do any good!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                          X