This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easily change default theme?

How can I do this without a ton of downloading and uploading?

Or, what's the easiest way to do it?

Do you have anoyther style set you want to use as the default? If so, simply set the default style to use the Replacement and Templates sets of this other style.

Admin CP -> Styles -> Modify -> properties

...then choose the appropriate Replacement and Template sets. This will now function as your default.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

My AdminCp shows "Styles & Templates," but there's no "Modify" option under that. My options are "Style Manager," "Search in Templates," "Replacement Variable Manager," "Download/Upload Styles," and "Find Updated Templates."

The style I've upload is functioning because I tested it on my profile, but I need help/guidance in changing it to the default!

Thanks,
      scarlet

Comment

You responded to a post that is almost 5 years old. A few things have chaged since then. Start a new thread with the appropriate info.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X