Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Style Sheet: Replacement Set/Template Set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logtenberg
    replied
    thanks. that helps.

I'll let you know if I understood correctly.

The last thing I want to do is go about doing something the hard way when an easier way is already built in.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    A style consists of two things: a replacement set and a template set. You can have unlimited of all three. Each template set can be used by multiple styles; same for each replacment set. If you, for example, wanted a style that contained your current colors but different templates, you would create a new style and select "Default" for Replacement Set but choose "new" for Template Set. Same for the reverse.

So, if you want to create a completely new style (both new templates and new colors) choose 'new' for each of them. Otherwise, if you want new templates but the same colors, choose 'new' for template but not replacement. If you want new colors but the same templates, choose 'new' for replacement but not template.

Leave a comment:

• Logtenberg
    started a topic New Style Sheet: Replacement Set/Template Set?

New Style Sheet: Replacement Set/Template Set?

I am trying to create a new style for each of my forums and I don't know what these two options mean:

located in Styles >Add section

Replacement Set:
    Template Set:

The manual doesn't seem to cover this. Can someone please help?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X