Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaizen
    replied
    hes using the old free version of vbportal as well (could that be another reason).

You said that, not us.
    LOL.

Can you see his Licence Information? - Has he entered it yet?

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaizen
    Its the most up to date one he could find illegally. LOL
    You said that, not us.

Leave a comment:

• Kaizen
    replied
    Originally posted by smachol
    Why are you trying to installl version 2.0.0? This version is terribly outdated.
    Its the most up to date one he could find illegally. LOL

Am i wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Why are you trying to installl version 2.0.0? This version is terribly outdated.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Among others, it means you need to enter your license information in your profile.

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Please login to the members area and enter your username in the list of forum usernames eligible to receive support, if you want any more help on this issue. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• DarkDragon
    replied
    failure to connect to DB

This is an error i got when connecting to the database on install.php step 3.

Attempting to attach to database...

Warning: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /web/sites/237/webarmy/www.webarmy.f2s.com/rforum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /web/sites/237/webarmy/www.webarmy.f2s.com/rforum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /web/sites/237/webarmy/www.webarmy.f2s.com/rforum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 47

The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please go back to the last step and ensure that you have entered all your login details correctly.

Click to go to the vBulletin website

what does this mean?

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Make sure the values you have in config.php are correct.

Other than that, we can't really help you without the complete errors you are getting.

Leave a comment:

• DarkDragon
    started a topic Problems with install.php

Problems with install.php

when i run install.php and on step2.(database connectivity)
    i cant continue to the next step for some reason. What is going on???
Working...
X