Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almighty one
    replied
    ok let me ask this do any of the developers or tech people think if i replace all my files over from like start or with what i know is good files it would fix this?
    my test board works fine i can replace all files with them or might this be a db prob? thanx for help

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    ok i replaced my postings php and no luck i also rreplaced all my admin files seeing how my test board is pretty much like my real board i uploaded the fiiles to not loose much in addons anyways there is no luck maybe this is a database issue with my host and as far as creating accounts and allowing access to ym ftp i can not do that i know there may not be much that can be done sorry guess ill do my best to work it out or just delete my board if needed i guess thanx for whatr heelp can be offered

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    ok will try postings php but i will add this a mod found that he could goto edit thread in the options and from there he could uncheck the box that says thread is open and that will close the thread and then the sticky dont work i will do this and see when i get home i figure this is a hack i installed but i dont recall messing with postings.php

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    If that doesn't work, please PM me with login details for an account (either register a new one for us or use an existing one) that has mod/admin permissions and I will take a look at it. We might need FTP access as well.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Try replacing postings.php.

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    now i will ask this what files would hold the coding to affect the admin options such as stick/unstick open/close maybe i can treplace them and my problem be fixed i am not sure but it is a start

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    and now i find out non of my threads can be made sticky what is going on here it is like non of the administration options work

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    actually now i had a few extra minutes to look at it each tijme ya select open/close it says thread has been closed ebing taken back it never says open there for the thing is not registerin as closed i use 7 or 8 different styles i do not believe this would cause this just 2 days ago a mod closed a thread now none of us can do it

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    replied
    no and there is no lock on the icon either and people can freely post but yet it says post was successfully opened/closed you are being taken back to thread blah blah blah

Leave a comment:

• JamesUS
    replied
    Does the 'new reply' button change to say 'closed'?

Leave a comment:

• almighty one
    started a topic open/close threads

open/close threads

ok well once before i had an issue where if i opened or closed threads they did not show to be open or closed until i logged out and back in

well now i can not close threads if close is selecgted i can log out and in and the threads are still open this is for me and one of my super mods is checking it as well

is there something that could be causing this it is real aggrivatin
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X