X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL error!

Board is at http://www.hpiracing.com/rcforum/index.php
    Running on VO dedicated server with most recent PHP and MySQL versions

Users are able to include images through URLs but when attempting to attach files (by uploading to our server) they get this error message below. The max attachment size is 10000kb, well over the size of the image that was attempting to upload in this case.

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in /home/hpiracin/public_html/rcforum/admin/db_mysql.php on line 93

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT attachmentid
    FROM attachment
    WHERE userid = '1'
    AND filedata = 'ÿØÿà\0JFIF\0\0\0\0\0\

...and more ASCII characters for several pages, then...

ªÞ*ù«Àû¿Ôз?ÿÙ'
    mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler
    mysql error number: 1030
    Date: Tuesday 23rd of October 2001 09:48:43 AM
    Script: /rcforum/newreply.php
    Referer: http://130.94.172.26/rcforum/newrepl...&threadid=1635
    Does anyone know what the problem is? The database is running (the board is running properly) and I don't know what the solution may be.

update
    When trying to post a normal message or even view a thread, I got a MySQL error so I ran the repair.php script. I received this error on the attachment (!) database:
    hpiracin_rcforum.attachment check error Size of datafile is: 2793808 Should be: 2794120
    hpiracin_rcforum.attachment check error Corrupt
    Repairing table attachment
    hpiracin_rcforum.attachment repair info Found link that points at 2793808 (outside data file) at 2670608
    Now the forum is running normally but this is still a concern.
    Last edited by t0ecutter; Tue 23 Oct '01, 9:30am.

Error code 127: Unknown error 127
    127 = Record-file is crashed

Upload repair.php to your forums directory (it's in the 'extras' directory of the zip file.) Then run it from your browser and follow the instructions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I ran the repair.php file (see the "update" in my first post) but am gun shy about trying to upload another attachment, even though the database is apparently fixed and the forum is running now. Would it be safe to attempt an attachment upload?

Comment

I honestly can't say since there's no way of knowing what caused the corruption to begin with.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I get the:
          Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in db_mysql.php on line 93

error a lot too, Please can someone help us?

Comment

gaffas,

Please don't double-post:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=31539

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X