MySQL Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL Errors

Hi all, I've just woken up to find LOTS and LOTS error from my message board in my email, here is a sample:
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT postid,post.dateline FROM post,thread WHERE post.threadid=thread.threadid AND thread.threadid='40' AND post.visible=1 AND thread.visible=1 ORDER BY post.dateline DESC LIMIT 1
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'post.MYD'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016
    Date: Monday 22nd of October 2001 06:30:23 AM
    Script: /showthread.php?goto=lastpost&threadid=40
    Referer:
    and
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts FROM post WHERE post.threadid='216' AND post.visible=1
    mysql error: Can't open file: 'post.MYD'. (errno: 145)
    mysql error number: 1016
    Date: Monday 22nd of October 2001 06:30:28 AM
    Script: /showthread.php?threadid=216
    Referer:
    Plus many more, my board is located at http://bbs.eerie.net/ I'm running MySQL 3.23.39, with PHP v4.???

Thank you

you have a corrupted post table in your vB forum database

you can use the repair.php file in your extras folder upload it to your /admin directory and run the file and it will have instructions on repairing the corruption

or

if you have telnet access and root access check http://i4net.tv/marticle/get.php?act...le&articleid=7
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

have you tried running the repair.php on it yet?

upload it to your forum root and run it.
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

I've just spoken with my host about it and he says he should be able to fix it, if he can't for any reason i'll run the repair.php file.

Thank you

Comment

Just to let you know that my host has been able to fix the problem, thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
          X