Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone willing to move my vbulletin to a new server???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freehtml
    replied
    Originally posted by Martz
    Its a pretty straight forward thing to do if you have all the right "tools":
    • Telnet or SSH access to both your hosts
    • Have at least your vB database size in free disk space on your source server.
    • tar and gzip if your on a linux system

Drop me an ICQ if you have it (5618477) and I'll help you through it - no charge, this is a community after all - and since I'm not good enough yet with php to make hacks and release them, this is my way of giving something back.
    Take a look at this

Leave a comment:

• Martz
    replied
    Its a pretty straight forward thing to do if you have all the right "tools":
    • Telnet or SSH access to both your hosts
    • Have at least your vB database size in free disk space on your source server.
    • tar and gzip if your on a linux system

Drop me an ICQ if you have it (5618477) and I'll help you through it - no charge, this is a community after all - and since I'm not good enough yet with php to make hacks and release them, this is my way of giving something back.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    I'd be willing to do it. Not for free of course, but not for a whole lot either. Email me at [email protected], or drop me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Epsilon
    replied
    What - For free?

Leave a comment:

• anyone willing to move my vbulletin to a new server???

I am changing webhosts and I would like to move my vbulletin and all its info to the new server. I am so affraid to do it cause I know I will screw it up. I am wondering if anyone here would be intrested in doing this for me.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X