Just refuses to use my new 2.03 template set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just refuses to use my new 2.03 template set

Ok, here's another weird problem I've had crop up during my upgrade to 2.03. This one just seemed to pop up out of the blue after things seemed to be operating "ok" and my board was using the new 2.03 template set.

What I did after I upgrade to 2.03 is create a brand new template set called 2.03. I then tweaked these templates to get them as I liked. The style that I use on all my forums is Default, or Style ID 1. When I am ready to use my new 2.03 template set, I simply go into Default style and switch it to use the 2.03 template set. This worked initially, but for some reason now the Default style refuses to use anything but the Default template set (which is old), instead of the new 2.03 template set which I have told it to use.

Any ideas??? I'm certainly racking my brain out over this one.

Whoops, should have gone under troubleshooting.... can someone move it over there?

Comment

did you make sure template set named 2.03 is set to 'allow users to select style' ?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Ok that was it... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wacnstac
          Ok that was it... thanks!
          another happy vB user
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X