• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, i was right.. O.o lol Oh well... Cool hack nontha less.. ^^

-Syphin

Comment

okidoki:

Could you please update this to where there is no errors when no mods/admins are online? and post when ya do? lol thnx..

Id like to get rid of those... >_< O.o

-Syphin

Comment

Yeah, I look forward to that fix.

I have this disabled until then!
        -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

Version 1.2

couldn't be arsed writing up upgrade info from the old version, but you should be able to re-trace your steps by checking the old version.. these instructions weren't written when i rewrote the hack, but were compiled now by looking at the current code.. i don't think i've left out anything, but if i have, slap me around a bit, mmkay?
          My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
          That forum

Comment

Thnx... Works great now.. ^^

-Syphin

Comment

Worked without a hitch!

Is it possible to get a brief idea of what this updated version does?

Comment

This works perfectly for me, however it doesn't seperate the moderators by a space or comma.. Anyway to set it up to display "User 1, User 2, User 3" (of course, with no comma after the last moderator?)

That would make this complete.

Originally posted by okidoki
                Version 1.2

couldn't be arsed writing up upgrade info from the old version, but you should be able to re-trace your steps by checking the old version.. these instructions weren't written when i rewrote the hack, but were compiled now by looking at the current code.. i don't think i've left out anything, but if i have, slap me around a bit, mmkay?
                -Jason / WTF.com

"I think I've been quite clear that the new style will be in vB4." - Allen Lin / February 16, 2012

Comment

could u like post the full code in one post because your instructions are dificult for me to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by \/ash
                    could u like post the full code in one post because your instructions are dificult for me to understand.
                    I don't think we're allowed to post the full contents of the vBulletin files, sadly.
                    That forum

Comment

If you want to separate with a space, just add a space after </a> in forumhome_modsloggedin

If you want to separate with a comma, add the comma, and then, right before
                      PHP Code:
                      eval("\$modlogin .= \"".gettemplate('forumhome_modlogin')."\";"); 
                      , add
                      PHP Code:
                      $modlogin=substr($modlogin,0,-1); 
                      and it should work

Originally posted by Alien
                      This works perfectly for me, however it doesn't seperate the moderators by a space or comma.. Anyway to set it up to display "User 1, User 2, User 3" (of course, with no comma after the last moderator?)

That would make this complete.

That forum

Comment

Originally posted by drumsy
                        Worked without a hitch!

Is it possible to get a brief idea of what this updated version does?
                        Basically, the only real difference is that it only shows the template if there are actually mods or admins online.. there's been a few code-rewrites though, but feature-wise, that's it.
                        That forum

Comment

Thanks a bunch! Great work.
                          -Jason / WTF.com

Comment

Oh ya, I forgot... This new version... Does it show the regular mods also? Or do i need to add that grup id?

=) thnx again...

now to find out how to make it show whos online in each forum... like on 2.somthing... ^^ Cuz i mostlikley wont be upgrading... lol >_<

Edit: I hope this works on the new version... >_< Ive desided to upgrade... lol

-Syphin
                            Last edited by Syphin; Sat 27 Oct '01, 4:01pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X