[Release v2.0.3] vbStats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Amy

I use the external service which provide this info.
    You can try to use the stats of your hosting server

Comment

• Wondering what I'm doing? hehe.. working hard on the next version.. thats what.

Some people asked for full url tracking, so I'm putting it in. For a preview go here:

http://www.talkloud.net/forums/test.php

Description Follows
      - Disabled Pressing this will delete the referral
      - Mouse over to get the date and time of the referral
      - click here to get a group listing of the hits this site has sent you.

Listing of the URL refferer - Click here to go to the page that referred to you.
      (link) - Click here to view the page they linked to!

Comment

• Re: Re: Posts problem

Originally posted by GenSec
        There is simle solution
        In
        Code:
                    $topposters1.="<tr><td width=100% bgcolor=$bgcolor><smallfont><a href=\"member.php?action=getinfo&userid=$user1[userid]\">$result1[username]</a></td><td bgcolor=$bgcolor align=right nowrap><smallfont>$user1[posts] / </smallfont></td><td bgcolor=$bgcolor align=right><smallfont>$threads1</smallfont></td></tr>";
        replace $user1[posts] with result1[posts]
        Should the replacement be result1[posts] as you said, or should it have the $ symbol, so $results1[posts]?

Also, none of my forums are set up to not count towards post totals.
        -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
        JJR512.com: Chat about anything!

Comment

• Great! I love this "full url tracking" funktion.

Now I have some vbstats settings Requests:

1. 24h reloadblocking would be great. (1 IP should count just one time/day)
          2. Including User Groups and Permissions. (not anybody should be able to see the vbstats. Just Admins, Mods, and some Usergroups)
          Last edited by CoolaShacka; Tue 23rd Oct '01, 5:52pm.

Comment

• *hicks*

Comment

• Originally posted by Bane

I wasnt aware they were still showing up, if they are it should be a pretty simple fix, I'm not sure what would have taken you "a lot of time" and what something exactly are you trying to "work out"?
              What you ahd done (in a later version, that I didn't modify) was that you allowed certain forums to be blocked. I wrote code that will only show if you have access. So if you have access you will see the forum and it's threads, if not you will not see them, and you see everything else just the same. This is for the top 10.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: Posts problem

Originally posted by JJR512

Should the replacement be result1[posts] as you said, or should it have the $ symbol, so $results1[posts]?

Also, none of my forums are set up to not count towards post totals.
                It should be $results1[posts], which show the same amount of posts as vB from user's data, not from post database.

Comment

• Tried it, had no effect on the post counts displayed.
                  -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert

Comment

• JJR512: Have you pruned threads? I'm looking at my board and it seems to be just the difference of how many posts in the test board.

Maybe try updating the counters?

Comment

• O, sorry. I forgot to say that above this you shoud change

Code:
                            $result1=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT username FROM user WHERE userid=$user1[userid]");
                      to
                      Code:
                            $result1=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT username,posts FROM user WHERE userid=$user1[userid]");

Comment

• Originally posted by Animaniac1217
                        What you ahd done (in a later version, that I didn't modify) was that you allowed certain forums to be blocked. I wrote code that will only show if you have access. So if you have access you will see the forum and it's threads, if not you will not see them, and you see everything else just the same. This is for the top 10.
                        Just to be clear.. You are trying to sell a slight mod to my hack?

Comment

• GenSec: If that works for JJR512 I will put it in the next release btw, your link in your sig doesnt work?

Comment

JJR512: Have you pruned threads? I'm looking at my board and it seems to be just the difference of how many posts in the test board.

Maybe try updating the counters?
                            Nope, I've never pruned. Updating counters didn't do anything; in fact, I even ran a script provided by someone else here a while ago that updates every member's post count with the actual number of posts on record for that member in the database. Sometimes the post count record does get a bit off. My post count came out to be the same thing, though.

Originally posted by GenSec
                            O, sorry. I forgot to say that above this you shoud change

Code:
                                  $result1=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT username FROM user WHERE userid=$user1[userid]");
                            to
                            Code:
                                  $result1=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT username,posts FROM user WHERE userid=$user1[userid]");
                            OK, I did that and now my correct post count is displayed. So thanks! But there is still one problem left: I am at the top of the list, but the second person has more posts than I do.
                            -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert

Comment

GenSec: your link in your sig doesnt work?
                              It's common vB problem. Double http://

Comment

• Originally posted by JJR512

But there is still one problem left: I am at the top of the list, but the second person has more posts than I do.
                                Frankly, I like to have 2 type stats:
                                based on all posts & based on user counted posts
                                But if you prefer the last one
                                change in topposters to
                                Code:
                                    $toppost1=$DB_site->query("SELECT *
                                                    FROM user
                                                               ORDER BY posts DESC
                                                    LIMIT $toppostmax");
                                    $bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}";
                                    while ($user1=$DB_site->fetch_array($toppost1)) {
                                        $result_1=$DB_site->query_first("SELECT COUNT(*) AS threads
                                            FROM thread WHERE postuserid=$user1[userid]");
                                        $threads1=$result_1['threads'];
                                        $topposters1.="<tr><td width=100% bgcolor=$bgcolor><smallfont><a href=\"member.php?action=getinfo&userid=$user1[userid]\">$user1[username]</a></td><td bgcolor=$bgcolor align=right nowrap><smallfont>$user1[posts] / </smallfont></td><td bgcolor=$bgcolor align=right><smallfont>$threads1</smallfont></td></tr>";
                                        if ($bgcolor=="{firstaltcolor}") {
                                            $bgcolor="{secondaltcolor}";
                                        } else {
                                            $bgcolor="{firstaltcolor}";
                                        }
                                    }

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X