member can't view topics because thread column is empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member can't view topics because thread column is empty

I have one member that is having a strange problem. When she visits a forum, she can see the folders, the name of a thread starter, the number of replies and when it was posted in last. But the column that holds the thread subjects is empty so she has nothing to click to enter a thread.

I recall that someone had posted this problem a while back, but an endless search didn't locate it. If anyone is familiar with this problem, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

For the record, I'm running 2.0.3 and this member is a long time member, the problem just started over the last couple of days.

Since this is only happening to this one member, the problem is almost certainly with her computer or browser.

What browser is she using? Have her try a different browser and see if that fixes the problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Grumpy:

I have a member with the same problem. He says it affects his office and home computers. Did you ever figure out the problem?

Mike

Comment

It was due to ad blocking software that the member had installed. The member checked everything and found that her modem software had an option to block ads, and when she turned it off, all was fine

Comment

Tell them to turn off their Ad Blocking software.

Comment

Thanks, to all. I'll inform my member.

Mike

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X