Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple page threads...

Hello,

I seem to be having a few minor bugs in my VB Forums since I moved to new my new server two months ago, and I am slowly but surely figuring them out for myself and getting them fixed (pretty impressive for someone who never used this stuff before!)

Anyway, the problem I am having is that on threads that are more then one page long, there is no longer a link at the bottom of the thread to go between pages. You have to use the back button and then use the page links on the forums title page. I have attached a pic of the bottom where the links are suppose to be. Any help would be appreciated.

Talon3DHQ

could you have accidentally edited it out of the template?

Amy
    http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

Do you have the pagenav templates? Did you revert the showthread template?

Comment

I dont think I did, but I will check the templates, and maybe post them here for someone to take a look at. Thanks for the info, I will get back to you on this.

Talon

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
          Do you have the pagenav templates? Did you revert the showthread template?
          All templates under "page navigation templates" are original/un-moddified.

Under "show Thread Templates", the following are edited/moddifed:

showthread and showthread_firstunread

The rest are original.

Talon

Comment

Revert the showthread template and see if your problem is fixed.

Comment

Nope, I reverted them both, one at a time, and this did not fix the problem. Very strange indeed. Infact, reverting them seems to have had no impact on the board what-so-ever.

Talon

Comment

is there another template I should be looking at?

Comment

Me too. Re-installed again and with no hack and with original templates have the same prob.

Thx., MAp|

Comment

Never mind. Was an unforgotten hack on newthread.php. Sorry.

cya !

Comment

What was the hack? I may have the same problem?? Could you enlighten me???

Comment

What was the hack?
                        A self made one specific 4 my forum.
                        I may have the same problem??
                        mmmh if u have hacks on showtread.php may be ...

cya

Comment

Im having the same problem, I just noticed it...I recently updated from 2.0.0 RC3 to 2.0.3 after hearing of the security thing...and Ive had quite a few errors so far. No fix to this one?

Comment

Are you sure you uploaded the latest vbulletin.style and reverted all the templates?
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I reverted the showthread template also btw, didnt fix it *grumbles*

Comment