Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chen
    replied
    That would require a lot more hacking to user.php.
    I know a lot people asked for this, so you could try and bump a post in the Requests forum.

Leave a comment:

• JohnBradshaw
    replied
    I know this isn't connected but I would like to allow my moderators to edit users profiles, could you tell me how to do this please?

Leave a comment:

• JohnBradshaw
    replied
    Brilliant works first time too! Unusual for me!

Thanks again,

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    You must replace that code in both places, or it won't work!

And you can find out the ID of a usergroup by going to Usergroups => Modify => Hover [edit] for that usergroup and see the ID in the status bar. (Admin CP)

Leave a comment:

• JohnBradshaw
    replied
    Thanks!

How do I find out which number a usergroup is? And also which line do I edit, as there are to with the same format, if ($banuser['usergroupid']!=2 or $ismod) {

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    In user.php (mod folder!), replace this:
    Code:
      if ($banuser['usergroupid']!=2 or $ismod) {
    with this:
    Code:
      if (($banuser['usergroupid']!=2 and $banuser['usergroupid']!=76 and $banuser['usergroupid']!=45) or $ismod) {
    Just change 76 and 45 to the ID of the groupd you'd like to be able to ban. You can add/remove more usergroups.

Leave a comment:

• JohnBradshaw
    started a topic Banning Other Users

Banning Other Users

Hi

I have several Non Moderator groups that I need to be 'ban-able' is this possible? Because currently they can only be banned if they are a Normal user
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X