Troubles moving to new server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubles moving to new server!

I followed the instructions on this site about how to move my data to a new server.

1) Created a dump of my existing server database file.

2) Installed vBulletin on my new server following the instructions to create a fresh database file.

3) Copied my dump file to the new server.

4) Created an empty mySQL database using mysqladmin.

5) Ported the data from my dump file to the new database.

6) Modified my config.php to point to the database which should have my content.

I opened the database, and everything looks fine (as a user). But, when I try to open the admin panel, I get this error message:

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO adminlog (adminlogid,userid,dateline,script,action,extrainfo,ipaddress) VALUES (NULL,'4',1002607312,'index.php','','','64.42.35.254')
    mysql error: Unknown column 'ipaddress' in 'field list'
    mysql error number: 1054
    Date: Monday 08th of October 2001 11:01:52 PM
    Script: /forums/admin/?
    Referer:

How do I fix it? This is the last of my services I need to move to the new server, and it's becoming a big issue fast.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-- Mike

Oh, some other info for you..

Old server is Windows 2k, new server is Redhat Linux 7.1.

If my vBulletin config.php is specified to use the original default database, I *CAN* access the admin panel just fine.

Any ideas?

Comment

New News...

I recently discovered that I can see the control panel when I type the filename into the URL. Like this:

http://www.domain.com/forums/admin/index.php

However, I do receive this error every time if I do not specify the filename and rely on my default document setting... LIke this:

http://www.domain.com/forums/admin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X