Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet no one can answer this !!!

Ok, heres a problem no one can ever post an answer on

I can SOME HOW delete ALL my styles, even tho one style should be non-removable !

This means that when I deleted all my srtle, and added a new one, the style ids has been mesed up

What I want to know is, what do I need to do to bring back my DEFAULT NON-REMOVABLE style wit hthe CORRECT default sttyle id ????????????

um.. it is impossible to delete your default style unless you manually changed a setting somewhere which enabled you to do this (inside the php files).

To address the problem, upload the style and use phpmyadmin to set the styleid as the number you want it to be. I can't see an easy other solution.
    Christopher Padfield
    Web Based Helpdesk
    DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

what exactly do I change in phpymyadmin to set the default style id ???????

Comment

set the style that is called default to use templatset and replacement set 1.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=29693

had a similair problem.
        Christopher Padfield
        Web Based Helpdesk

Comment

hi thanks

I got my styleid sorted BUT , it still IS removable

how can I make it unremovable via styles in vb cp ??

thanks

Comment

I am unsure, perhaps someone else might know. I thought that if the styleid was 1 it could not be removed, i know there is an option you put in config.php prehaps that allows you to turn this off but I am not sure, either way the standard files come with the setting set to 0.
            Christopher Padfield
            Web Based Helpdesk

Comment

Styleid -1 cannot be deleted from the Admin CP but will be overwritten when you upgrade.

Comment

chrispadfield , I just cant thank you enough. I have worked day and night to fix a lot of problems on my board on trying to integrate vbportal 3

THIS was the problem and you fixed it for me . you are the best !!! I just cant thank you enough

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Cyrus; Tue 9 Oct '01, 5:38am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X