General Setup Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Setup Question

I just purchased vBulletin and love it! It runs great but I can't figure out how to get it to show 3 profile fields that I created in the left column of a users post (under their name) I know this can be done I have seen it.

Second Question.
    How can I make the "Home" button at the top link back to my homepage index.htm and not index.php I can't find this..

Thanks
    Waterski

1. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=22028

2. header template

Comment

Ok for question one I don't have a postbit Template, do I have to make one up? All I havce is Posticonbit, posticon, postthread..

Waterski

Comment

You must have a postbit template, or you wouldn't have seen any posts.

In the Templates screen, above the posticonbit template, can you see "Postbit Templates [expand]"?
        You will need to click [expand], the page will reload, and then you will see your postbit template.

Most of the templates are grouped alphabetically.
        So all templates named "calendar_xxx" will go into the Calendar Templates group.
        Same with "postbit_xxx". All of them will go into the Postbit Template group.
        To expand a group, click expand next to its name.
        You can list all templates by clicking on [show all] at the beginning of the list, and close all groups with [collapse groups].
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

ahhh, I just found it...sorry

Comment

What if I want to put a space between Registered: and Posts: over at the left how would I do that?

Comment

Simply add a line breaker (<br>) at that spot.

Treat templates like they were just HTML pages. Only difference is the $variables.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Working...
              X