How would I.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I.......

Change the outer table colors? not the background but for example the white part here at vbulletin. I don't want to change the alternating colors. Currently is is showing {backgroundcolor}. This is what I would like to change in all of the templates for the outer table.

Thank You.
    Last edited by Hooper; Sat 6 Oct '01, 1:50pm.

Hooper,
    It's the page background color in the style. The purple outside the white is the body background color set in the body tag.

Amy
    http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

The white part here is {pagebgcolor}, or "Page Background Color".

But you said "not the backgroun", then I'm a bit confused.

Damn, that's the second time in half an hour. :-)
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Hi Amy,

I just tried editing this. For some reason templates like newthread still show a white outer border. The only way I've been able to get what I want is to create a table inside the templates and give it a color. It does however tend to take quite a long time to do it this way. As I say, when I take a look at these templates the color is showing as {backgroundcolor}. This is what I am trying to change within the outer tables.

Any other ideas? Anyone?

Hi Firefly, I'm a bit confused on this template style I'm working on too.

Not sure what I'm thinking at this point.
        Last edited by Hooper; Sat 6 Oct '01, 2:00pm.

Comment

Show Thread is a &*^% template. It ends the table around the forums, handles the threads, and then starts the table up again.

It makes using a side menu, etc. a pain.

If you really need the continuity, you will have to go in and edit some templates too.

Amy
          http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

Ah...... Now I see. A pain no matter what. Ok. Do you know if the

Outer Table Extra:
            Use this to specify extra attributes for the outer tables - example: class="myclass"

Inner Table Extra:
            Use this to specify extra attributes for the inner tables - example: style="letter

settings would be of any use?

Thanks,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X