Developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers

I am entertaining the thought of converting my current message board to VBulletin Board but would need to make major modifications to the base code as I need to be able to offer our current options as well as introduce some new ones.

So, not being familiar with VB or its community, are there any developers that would be interested in chatting to see if converting is possible?

Thanx,
    ...Steven

chatting live with vb devs or support peeps isn't likely. these people are very busy and will always direct you to post your questions on these forums.

what did you want to do?

Comment

Re: Developers

Originally posted by 1QuickSI
      I am entertaining the thought of converting my current message board to VBulletin Board but would need to make major modifications to the base code as I need to be able to offer our current options as well as introduce some new ones.

So, not being familiar with VB or its community, are there any developers that would be interested in chatting to see if converting is possible?

Thanx,
      ...Steven
      What is your website?

Ethan

Comment

Re: Re: Developers

Originally posted by ethank

What is your website?

Ethan
        I would hazzard a guess.... www.clubsi.com??? I looked at the administration there, couldn't find anyone named Steven though, maybe I'm missing something. www.civic-si.com already is using vBulletin, so I'm at a miff for any other Civic Si oriented websites.

Comment

I know freddie is prepared to do (paid) work of this type; a few of the other dev's probably are as well.

Feel free to try and contact one of us Mods, Support guys or Developers via ICQ/AIM/Email etc. We may not always answer quickly but we do read the messages

Comment

Working...
          X