Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost password redirect target...

Hey peeps,

I'm having a little problem with redirects in vBulletin...

My forums live within a frameset and when, for instance, I use the 'lost password' facility the whole frameset is reloaded within one of the frames... Where can I change the target settings so that I can have this load on top? Or the page loaded so that only the forum is reloaded into it's frame and not the whole frameset?

Thanks

Should be changeable in the standardredirect template - not sure of the exact code so if you are still having problems post back and I'll try to find it.

Comment

Cool thanks, all done

Comment

Okay so I lied... it's not all done

I changed the code window.location=u.replace to be top.location=u.replace (I don't know any Javascript - this was a lucky guess after trying to change 5 or 6 things before hand).

The problem now is that sometimes the whole frameset will be loaded fresh which is what I want... but sometimes just the main frame (the vBulletin frame) is loaded onto the top on it's own and the navigation is lost... any ideas?

Comment

Best to let one of our resident JavaScript experts answer this one I believe it was Kier who wrote this code originally so hopefully he'll be able to help you out on this one - I know no JavaScript at all.

Comment

Working...
          X