Help Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!!!

if i want to install some hacks how do i download the php files. For example i wanted to use the top posters hack by tubedogg but when i click on the zip file for the .php file it takes me to a photoparade web site.
    Whats this all about???
    Any way around it?????
    What do i do??????????

Follow this link, http://vbulletin.com/forum/attachmen...=&postid=80952 , and you can download the zip-file. After that, extract it on your PC and read the instructions.
    To download files, there's usually on the left bottom of the post screen sth looking like this:

Attachment: attachment.name
    Ueli

Comment

i knew that bit sorry. what i meant was when i've done that i get 3 options.
      1. the jpg file
      2. the php file
      3. the text instructions file

if i click on the php one which is what i need to do yeah i get a page saying u need to load up a new version of photo parade.

is this compulsory cos u have to pay for it according to the site???

help appreciated

Comment

anybody?????

Comment

I have absolutely no clue what you mean. May you ask in the thread of this hack in the hacks forum since it is a hack. tubedogg can sure help you out there.
          Ueli

Comment

It appears that on your computer, .php files are associated with the program "Photo Parade". Start Wordpad and choose File > Open and open the PHP file that way.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X