post icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post icons

Is there a description of what all the post icons mean? I have figured out some of them, but there are still a few I draw a blank on.

Thanks

The descriptions can be found at the Icons => Modify screen.
    Last edited by Chen; Thu 4 Oct '01, 3:01am.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I'm sorry, I should have been more specfic...

The icons that show alongside threads, like the dot_folder.gif does that mean the person logged on posted in that topic, and only they see that perticular icon next to the post? How about the dot_new_folder.gif? Not sure what that one means.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

First of all, xxx.gif is exactly like dot_xxx.gif, only the latter indicates that the user has posted in that thread.

folder.gif -- thread with no new posts
        hotfolder.gif -- thread with no new posts, but with high number of replies or views
        hotlockfolder.gif -- thread with no new posts, with high number of repliew or views, and closed (locked)
        lockfolder.gif -- thread with no new posts, and closed (locked)
        newfolder.gif -- thread with new posts
        newhotfolder.gif -- thread with new posts, but with high number of replies or views
        newhotlockfolder.gif -- thread with new posts, with high number of repliew or views, and closed (locked)
        newlockfolder.gif -- thread with new posts, and closed (locked)

I think that covers everything.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

All of the icons are shown at the bottom of any forumdisplay page. Add a lock to any icon, and it is a closed thread. Add a dot, and you have replied to it one or more times. Add a lock and a dot...you get the idea. The four basic icons are shown at the bottom of the page, as I said, and there are just slight variations on those which fill out the set.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X