Old Post/Page links not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Post/Page links not showing up

Can someone help me figure out why the Old Posts links (the numbers at the bottom of the screen) aren;t showing up after a fresh install of the bulletin board version 2.0.3?

http://www.91siccness.com/bb/

Is where my bulleitn board is at. Just check out the bottom of the pages and you will see that none of the old posts pages will show up. Please help.
    Thanks.

I couldn't figure out what you're talking about. It looks like you don't allow non-registered guests to view the forums. Do you have a test account we can use?

Also, could you please enter your vB license info into your user profile? See my sig for details. Thanks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok profile updated

Comment

And guest are now able to see threads.

Comment

Thanks.

I still don't know what you're talking about though. When I changed the order from to 'beginning, I see all the threads that are listed on the forumhome page.

Are you sure you're not just looking at threads for the last 30 days which is the default you have set?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We have thousands of posts in the "91SICCNESS" Forum. If you look at the posts at the bottom, there should be numbered links, linking to the other older post pages. This is what is not showing up along the bottom.

Comment

like this:
              Pages (46): [ 1 2 3 > >> ]

Comment

Ah, I see what you mean now. Did you upgrade from an earleir version? I belive you need to revert some of the templates. Check these threads and make sure you've reverted all the templates specified:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=24024

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=24116

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X