How do I........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I........

apply the loggin template or find a way to have the members loggin on my home page and not just in the forums. I tried finding a hack on this but the only one I know that did this at one time was Imerpitus's generic news page. He doesn't have the loggin working anymore.

basically just having 2 places to loggin. One in the forums and one on my home page. If there is a way, a template or a hack of any kind, please point me to it. I do realize that the vbportal has this setup, but I only need just the loggin.

Any help appreciated.

Thank You,

I went ahead and used the forum loggin code on my home page. I would suppose that this is alright. Am I correct?

Thank You.

Comment

That should work without a problem.

Comment

Thanks Ed.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• apitechcoord
          Home Page Broken after Upgrading
          by apitechcoord
          I just upgraded to 5.1.0
          The last two times I have upgraded our forum (this time and to 5.0.5), the home page works until I try to edit it. Once exiting the Edit function it is broken. It just refreshes...
          Mon 24 Mar '14, 10:48pm
        • Solange
          Home page
          by Solange
          I was trying to change my home page which was coming up as my terms of service page and I lost my forum. I am hoping management can restore my forum for me. I just had what felt like a panic. Thank you...
          Sat 17 Jan '15, 8:21am
        • GRAYTech
          Home Page
          by GRAYTech
          I was able to create a custom home page or 'landing Page'. How do I make it my default home page instead of the forums? Like when I click on the vBulletin logo it takes me to Forums instead of the...
          Sun 20 Dec '15, 1:01pm
        Working...
        X