Question re: Ezboard Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: Ezboard Transfers

About how long does it take, on average, to transfer all the threads over from an EZboard to a vBulletin board? I sent a request out earlier today with all the information and haven't even gotten a reply. I'm not in any particular rush, but I have a horde of rabid posters waiting for this.
    Last edited by Nupraptor; Wed 19 Sep '01, 11:56am.

I think it usually takes a couple of days. If you have specific enquiries you can contact Freddie, who normally does the ezboard imports (as he wrote the script )

Comment

Couple of days you say? Hmm... is the length affected at all by the number of posts that need transferring?

Also: Would I be able to allow people to post in the forums that will be recieving the threads without it interfering with anything?
      Last edited by Nupraptor; Wed 19 Sep '01, 12:01pm.

Comment

Yes you can allow them to post.

I will attempt to finish all outstanding transfers today.

Comment

You're the bestestest.

Comment

Since this is now in the "How do I" forum...

How do you make the multiple color scheme selections, like you have for the board in your sig?

Comment

Your best method of asking another question, is to ask in a new thread.

But the way freddie has done that, i assume is

Create however many styles(under styles) you need. Point them all to the same template set(unless you wish to change the look, other than colours of each one).

Create a new replacment set for each one.

Then edit each style and change the colours as you please.

Very basic there, but its a start

Comment

Yeah, I found it shortly after asking, thanks.

Comment

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm being a bit pushy, but I was wondering if I could at least get a status report. I had about 400 users register yesterday, and they're all wondering about this.

Comment

Define 'Status' ?

Comment

Well, I just wanted to know if it's underway, if it can't be started until tomorrow, etc. Perhaps even an estimate on time it will take, if I'm lucky.

Comment

Is your forum http://www.swforums.net/forum/?

If so it won't be till tomorrow until I do it as it is rather large. Other than that one I don't have any to do, unless someone fell off my plate?

Comment

Ok I see your name over there so it must be yours.

On a side note, when I developed this script I used your ezboard to build it from. At first I thought, wait, I have imported this forum before but actually it was from the all the test imports I did.

Comment

omg... lol. That's pretty funny.

Alright, thanks for being such a great help with this. And I don't mean to sound like a brown noser, but... I bloody love your software.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X