Admin log-in error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin log-in error

I have had my vB board for quite a while now.
    Only recently I have got this error.
    After I log into the admin section, and it says 'Hang on a sec', I get the following error:
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

It's been like this for about 3 days now, and it's not being fixed.
    What's going on, and how can I fix it?

What do the error messages that are emailed to you say?

Alternatively, you can view the source code of the page and see the real error. What you are seeing is a generic message showed to the end user.

We can't do anything to help with just that message.

Please enter your valid customer ID and password in your profile for further assistence.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

The source says:

Database error in vBulletin Control Panel: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO adminlog (adminlogid,userid,dateline,script,action,extrainfo) VALUES (NULL,'1',1000922872,'index.php','','')
      mysql error: Duplicate entry '3465' for key 1
      mysql error number: 1062
      Date: Wednesday 19th of September 2001 06:07:53 PM
      Script: /admin/?
      Referer:
      -->
      </td></tr></table>
      <p>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p>

And I don't get the e-mails, the address i've linked it to is the f2s.com support email, which sorts it out.

So what should I do?

Comment

You should really have the errors emailed to you as F2S probably isn't going to do squat about them and probably doesn't appreciate receiving them.

Please enter your license information in your profile as Wayne requested. See the link in my sig for more info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X