Problems with users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with users

Apologies if this has been asked before!

A couple of my users have been complaining that they cant post anymore. They certainly have not been banned or anything (ones a mod!). To make it even stranger they can seem to post occasionally just not all the time.

Is this a problem with their ISP? Ones American and the others Canadian so I guess they would have different ISPs (as an ignorant Brit I don’t know how things work over there! )? Or is this a problem with Vbulletin? I only think its an ISP problem as the rest of us don’t seem to be having any problems!

What do you mean "can't post"?

What are they getting? Errors, white screen, what?
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

This is what she said:

First and most often i get the typical that page cannot be displayed .
      When I refresh I get a vbulletin message that says "No thread specified If you followed a valid linkplease notify the Webmaster.
      Its funny though because she can still send private messages! Any ideas?

Comment

Try this:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=28255

Do the same thing, for the NEWREPLY template, not newthread.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Code:
          <form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="newthread.php" method="POST" name="vbform"
           onSubmit="return validate(this)">------
          from your newthread template it should work.
          (but you might have problems with attachments)
          Ok so if I do that what exactly will happen to attachments? I want the user to be able to post but im not willing to bugger anything up for her!

Comment

You're gonna have to try, since it's a server issue rather than a vBulletin.
            Chen Avinadav

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X