Memberlist only shows first page !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memberlist only shows first page !

When I go to the memberlist on my forum, it only shows the first page and links to 2nd, 3rd ... member pages are not shown.

How should I correct that ?

redrat,

You've been asked before to enter your vB license info into your user profile. Please do so. Thank you.
    Last edited by Steve Machol; Wed 12th Sep '01, 8:39am.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We also need a link to your forum and be able to view the member list without having to register.

Comment

OK, thanks for replying but I've found how to solve my problem :
        I've reupload vbulletin.style and run /forums/admin/upgrade12.php?step=2
        Now everything is fine

Comment

redrat,

For the third time, please enter your license info into your user profile. Your continual refusal to do this will disqualify you for support.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I don't get support anymore when asking. Look at my last posts, you'll see I'm finding solutions by searching the forum and sometime by myself

Comment

Why don't you just enter your license info?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

To your mind ... ?

Comment

He doesn't have one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X