hiding admin options and display order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiding admin options and display order

Searched through a good many posts with no luck. Would somebody be kind enough to tell me how to:

1) hide the "Admin Options" menu at the bottom of the page from all users/groups other than the administrator?

2) I would like "Currently Active Users" and "Private Messages" displayed on the top of the forum order rather than the bottom. How can I make that change?

Needless to say I'm a PHP novice - any help would be appreciated!

- Lance

1) It is hidden.

2) In forumhome template replace
    Code:
    $forumbits
    $loggedinusers
    $pminfo
    with
    Code:
    $loggedinusers
    $pminfo
    $forumbits
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

1. If you're using 2.0.3 with reverted templates, then this is already hidden.

2. Modify the 'forumhome' template and move $pminfo and $loggedinusers to this spot:

Code:
      <!-- main -->
      <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="#555576"  width="100%" align="center"><tr><td>
      <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0"  width="100%">

$pminfo
      $loggedinusers
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

thanks!!

Don't know why all user groups were seeing Admin Options for awhile, but you're right - invisible now.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X