Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello! everybody!~~i am chinese!~

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hi,

    He mentioned to me that he got a full Chinese customized vBulletin version 2.0.0 and that is a free download. He wasn't aware that there are something like customer number and customer password.

    And no idea on whether the Chinese version is from the original codes of Jelsoft. Anyway, I exchanged some idea with him on this and troubleshooting the problem .... I think he has found the way to go....


    Originally posted by tubedogg
    Liman, any chance of a translation of his last message?
    Last edited by Liman Wong; Thu 13 Sep '01, 6:26am.

    Comment


    • #17
      Well, if he downloaded a vBulletin 2.0.0 for free then it's a pirated one. The ONLY official release is from Jelsoft and you can download it from this site after you paid the license. You get the english version but afterwards you could use chinese templates to customize.
      Ueli

      Comment


      • #18
        to Liman wong:
        thanks!!~~~~

        ÔÙ´ÎÂé·³Äú·­ÒëÂ¥Éϼ¸¸öÌû×Ó£¡Ð»Ð»Äú£¡~~

        Comment


        • #19
          Andy,

          orca ÊÇÕfÖ»ÓÐ Jelsoft ²ÅÊÇÕý°æµÄ, ÖÐÎÄ°æÒ²Ö»ÊÇÒÔÓ¢ÎÄ°æžé»ùµAµÄh»¯°æ. ÎÒÏëÈç¹ûÄãÊÇÓà Jelsoft µÄh»¯°æ¿ÉÄÜÒ²ÐèҪُÙIÒ»‚€°æ™à.

          ×£ºÃß\.

          Comment


          • #20
            to Liman wong:

            Èç¹ûÎÒÏ빺ÂòÕâÑùµÄ²úÆ·£¬ÎÒÓ¦¸ÃÔõô×ö£¿

            good luck for you!~~

            Comment


            • #21
              Andy,

              ×î¿ì½ÝµÄ·½·¨ÊÇͨß^ÐÅÓÃßÒà]ُ(¾WÉÏ»ò‚÷Õæ):

              http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order...letin+additems

              Ëû‚ƒ±ã•þÌṩһ‚€ªšÁ¢µÄ¿Íî™Ì–´a¼°ÃÜ´a.ÓÐÁË¿Íî™Ì–´a¼°ÃÜ´a±ã¿ÉÒÔÔÚËû‚ƒµÄ¾Wվς÷×îеÄvBullet in°æ (Ö»ÓÐÓ¢ÎÄ°æ).

              ¬FÔÚvBulletinµÄƒråXÊÇÃÀ½ðUS$160Ôª.ÌṩһÄêµÄÃâÙM°æ±¾Éý¼‰.

              ×£ºÃß\.


              Originally posted by andylau
              to Liman wong:

              Èç¹ûÎÒÏ빺ÂòÕâÑùµÄ²úÆ·£¬ÎÒÓ¦¸ÃÔõô×ö£¿

              good luck for you!~~
              Last edited by Liman Wong; Sat 15 Sep '01, 4:31pm.

              Comment


              • #22
                To All:

                I have mentioned this to Andy, I think he is checking out whether his copy is a Jelsoft product. And he also intended to purchase a copy of vBulletin from Jelsoft for his board ...

                Well, I think it takes time to promote and educate the respect to IP, some users were not aware this as they got used to free download and overlooked license information.


                Originally posted by orca
                Well, if he downloaded a vBulletin 2.0.0 for free then it's a pirated one. The ONLY official release is from Jelsoft and you can download it from this site after you paid the license. You get the english version but afterwards you could use chinese templates to customize.
                Last edited by Liman Wong; Sat 15 Sep '01, 6:52pm.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hello,Õˆ†–ÄúÖªµÀÄăºÓÐ2.0.3°æµÄÖÐÎÄ»¯patch†á£¿´óÎå´aµÄ¡£
                  ÎÒÓõÄÊÇÓÐÊÚ™àµÄÓ¢Îİ棬ÏëÕÒÖÐÎÄ»¯¡£
                  ÖxÖx¡£

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by yesonline
                    Hello,Õˆ†–ÄúÖªµÀÄăºÓÐ2.0.3°æµÄÖÐÎÄ»¯patch†á£¿´óÎå´aµÄ¡£
                    ÎÒÓõÄÊÇÓÐÊÚ™àµÄÓ¢Îİ棬ÏëÕÒÖÐÎÄ»¯¡£
                    ÖxÖx¡£
                    me too...
                    iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      ºÃµÄ£¬ÎÒ°ïÄãÃÇÕÒ£¡µÈÎÒµÄÏûÏ¢£¡

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Me 3... Please help us...
                        I do really need a Big 5 translation.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by andylau
                          ºÃµÄ£¬ÎÒ°ïÄãÃÇÕÒ£¡µÈÎÒµÄÏûÏ¢£¡
                          duo xie ..duo xie (thank you..thank you)
                          iHu6.com (BETA) - www.ihu6.com

                          Comment

                          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X