IE4 problems with forumdisplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE4 problems with forumdisplay

When using IE4 the forumdisplay pages have very wide thread tiles and thread starter columns. An example page would be HERE

In fact - it happens here too. How can this be sorted?

Thanks

Mike Warner

(PS sorry it this has been covered before, but you can not search for IE4 due to the minimum number of search characters being 3)
    Last edited by Mike Sullivan; Sat 8 Sep '01, 6:30am.
    Mike Warner
    MIGWeb - a Vauxhall Site for Enthusiasts of all Vauxhalls

I'm not sure if most of us have IE4 installed anymore, so can you grab a screenshot of it?

Comment

Here is a screen shot of my site - the window was set to 800x600
      Mike Warner

Comment

Here is a screen shot of the vBulletin site - the window was set to 800x600
        Mike Warner

Comment

Just an opinion, but you really should consider upgrading your IE to either 5.0 or 6.0. 4.0 contains some security risks and is a really outdated version of the browser.
          Rob

Comment

I use IE6 - it is work that use IE4. THey are a big company and all the software is stardardised. We can not upgrade anything ourselves. Also , my site stats show quite a few users with IE4 still.
            Mike Warner

Comment

Try removing the width="70%" and width="30%" parts from the forumdisplaybit template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X