Todays Birthdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Birthdays

How do I get "Todays Birthdays" to show on the board the way you have it showing on this board?

I couldn't find how to activate that feature in the control panel.

It should be in Options->Calendar
    Ueli

Comment

Wouldn't that be..

Admin CP >> Change Options >> Calendar?

Correct me if Im wrong
      Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

ok, found the area but should I change the individual birthdays to "no" to enable it to show at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyre
          Wouldn't that be..

Admin CP >> Change Options >> Calendar?

Correct me if Im wrong
          Yep, Valkyre. But I took the shorter way . Admin CP was too obvious for me...
          Ueli

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyah
            ok, found the area but should I change the individual birthdays to "no" to enable it to show at the bottom of the page.
            well, that didn't do it

Comment

Ok, the last one was actually only to activate birthdays...
              To turn it on in your forum home, go to Admin CP->Options->Forum Home Page Options->Sow today's birthdays on the homepage. Set it to yes.
              Ueli

Comment

w00t! I always make the long and obvious ways to instructions, some people learn better when they don't have to think for themselves
                Need a job done? Get in contact with me and we'll see what we can work out.

Comment

Thanks.....it must have been a update because it's not in my version 2.0.0

Well have to remember that when we update.....

Comment

Please enter your license information in your profile. See the link in my sig for more info. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyah
                      Thanks.....it must have been a update because it's not in my version 2.0.0

Well have to remember that when we update.....
                      And after updating your license info, update your board to 2.0.3 due to a security risk. Read more here.
                      Ueli

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X