Upgrade Problem -- Can't Access Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Problem -- Can't Access Admin

Hi, I'm in the process fo upgrading my vbulletin from 2.0.0 to 2.0.3. All of the admin files are now uploaded (execpt for install.php as instructed), however, when trying to access the admin, I get an error when I log in which reads:

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

The forums still load (execpt they are currently turned off for the upgrade), and I know it is not an error in the congig.php, because I am still using the original. Little help?
    Jason M. DesRoches
    Co-Founder / Business Development
    Big Resources Network
    [email protected]

What do you mean "still using the original"?
    I think a few options were added to config.php from 2.0.0 to 2.0.3, so you should upload the new one and just update it to your info.

Also, what emails are you getting? (about the errors)
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Nevermind, all better . It seems to have cleared itself up after I ran the upgradex.php files. I didn't think access to the admin would have been dependent on it. Thanks for your post though.
      Jason M. DesRoches
      Co-Founder / Business Development
      Big Resources Network
      [email protected]

Comment

Great!

(Of course you need to run the upgrade scripts, they do changes to the database, and the new admin cp probably uses things that were not on 2.0.0)
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Working...
        X